Nice win John Garde #72! Second to Brandon Oldham #XXX and third to Denny Furlow #77!
Welcome to Chautauqua Machine Specialties, LLC’s blog!
We hope you enjoy our site!
Our Machine Shop
We are a full service machine shop. We offer Waterjet Cutting in addition to our capabilities for machining which include CNC or manual Milling and Turning, utilizing state-of-the-art equipment. Materials we machine are stainless steel, steel, brass, aluminum, and plastics. We can provide mig and tig Welding, whichever you require for the application. We are happy to manufacture one piece or thousands.
Adjustable Flip StopWe have been granted a patent for our Adjustable Flip Stop. It is designed to make machining faster by requiring less setup time. In addition, the accuracy is maintained as part after part is positioned .
CMS SprocketsFor the kart racing sport
Our #420, #428, and #520 sprockets are manufactured from 5052 aluminum and hard anodized for endurance.
We can provide for you 3D Printed parts in Carbon Fiber, Nylon, PC, Fiberglass, Chopped Carbon, and ABS.
We are able to cut many different materials in all shapes and sizes.
Please give us a call to see how we can serve you!
- Denny Furlow’s flip beginning the 2019 UAS NE Regional Championship Feature Blairsville Speedway
- 10-5-19 UAS NE Regional Championship Heat at Blairsville Speedway
- 10-5-19 Mini Outlaw Feature ending at Blairsville Speedway
- 10-5-19 Mini Outlaw Heat at Blairsville Speedway
- 8/10/19 USNY UAS Heat 2B at Stateline Speedway 4K